Thursday, October 5, 2017

Getting to Know S.C. Wynne

Welcome to our Getting to Know feature!
This week, get to know the authors from the Memories of the Breakfast Club Kindle World!
Based on the Bestselling M/M Romance books from Felice Stevens, welcome new characters and stories from other authors! In each post, you’ll hear directly from the author on special topics, about why they wrote for this world, or something interesting about their story!
Get to know S.C. Wynne!



When I wrote Memories Follow I remember it as a wonderful experience. I usually work in my bedroom, but this time I cleared off my desk in the kitchen and I wrote there instead. I looked out my window all day and watched squirrels playing and quail in little groups. It sounds like a Disney cartoon, but it was one of the most wonderful experiences.  I had no idea I even had that much wildlife in my backyard!
The book flowed so easily and I loved sharing my new characters, Scottie and Lance, while mingling them with Felice Stevens amazing characters, Rafe and Alex.
If you ever have the chance to write for Felice’s Kindle World, you should do it. I loved it and would do it again in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment