Thursday, January 23, 2014

RELEASE DAY!! Next To Forever, S. Moose

 
Title: Next to Forever
Author: S. Moose
Release Date: January 23, 2014
Next to Forever is the final book in the Never Letting Go series.

The past will always come back to haunt you and hidden truths are uncovered, as darkness looms over the lives of Erin and Connor on their journey to forever. Filled with love and happiness, as well as a baby and a wedding on the way, Erin and Connor seem to have it all -until life throws them a twist. As tragedy strikes, Erin and Connor have to make one of the toughest decisions in their lives. Will they have their happily ever after or will they have to say goodbye forever?
 



Out of nowhere, Sophia drops her fries and her mouth hangs open. “Soph?” Her eyes grow wide, and I wonder what she’s looking at. Vander and I turn around, and suddenly I feel my world rock. How can Connor do this to me? The tears threaten my eyes, and my heart beats a million beats a second. Vander holds my shoulders, but I push him away and get up from the table. Marching over to my idiot fiancé and his whore, my fists are clench at my side, and I’m ready to raise hell. “Connor! What the fuck?”
 His eyes open and he lets go of Olivia. She turns around and smiles at me. Why is this bitch smiling at me? This isn’t a fucking social call. “Erin, it’s so good to see you.”

 Everything in me screams to punch this bitch in the face and break that ugly fake nose. “Bitch, get your STD infested hands off my fiancé and back the fuck up.” I push her away and get in Connor’s face. “How could you?” He’s speechless and doesn’t answer me. “Oh, no, you asshole! Tell me now! Why are you with Olivia?”
 

 I graduated from St. John Fisher College with my BA in 2011. I love writing and it's always been a dream of mine to publish my work. Reading is a passion of mine and the recent self-publishing authors have inspired me to do the same.
I want to inspire others with my words the way I have been inspired through countless works of literature. I think that everyone has a purpose in life, it just takes time to find it.
 
Website: 
Facebook: 
Twitter: 
Goodreads Author Page: 

No comments:

Post a Comment